Hotel Ivy, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Minneapolis
201 South Eleventh Street, Minneapolis, MN, 55403, United States
Phone: (612) 746-4600
4.1/5 265 reviews
Experience unforgettable luxury with our transformation
Make Minneapolis your destination, and The Hotel Ivy, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Minneapolis your key to unlocking indigenous, exceptional and collectable experiences.
This luxury hotel incorporates the historic Ivy Tower and features 136 rooms with 21 luxurious suites and a full Day Spa.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Hear from our guests about their stay from 265 verified guest reviews
81%of our guests
recommend this hotel
Our stay at Hotel Ivy was great. The rooms were clean and comfortable. And the proximity to downtown was unbeatable.
- Check-in time: 3 PM
- Check-out time: 12 PM
- Complimentary WiFi for SPG Members
- Valet parking: 0-4 hours $15, 4-14 hours $25, overnight (12+ hours) $39
- Complimentary Valet parking available with lunch & dinner service at Monello
- Pet Friendly
- SPG Category 5
- Ivy Fitness Club
- Ivy Spa Club
- Steam rooms, sauna, whirlpool
- View More Hotel Features
Located in Minneapolis next to the Convention Center, Hotel Ivy is close to all central attractions.
- Hennepin Theatre Trust
- Hotel Ivy
- Minneapolis Sculpture Garden
- Nicollet Mall
- Target Center
- Target Field
- TCF Bank Stadium
- The Guthrie Theater
- The Minneapolis Convention Center
- The Minnesota Orchestra
How To Get Here
Unique cuisine and cocktail pairings that won’t disappoint
Experience Monello for classic coastal Italian fare, Venetia for our signature cocktail and a light bite, or relax and enjoy the nightlife at Constantine.
Hours Of Operation
Experience curated, one-of-a-kind Meetings & Events
From the Grand Hall to the Boardroom, each of our newly renovated spaces provides a perfect backdrop for an unforgettable event.
- 136 guest rooms
- State-of-the-art amenities
- 5,589 Total square feet
- Exceptional Pre-function area
- Unique artwork in meeting spaces
- Close proximity to convention center and downtown attractions
- Newly renovated in 2017